Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Star Wars Production Company Pleads Guilty over Harrison Ford Set Accident
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Little People, Big World's Amy Roloff Opens Up About Her 'Exciting, Scary, Adventurous, Uncertain' Life After Divorce
- All the Details on Laguna Beach Alum Alex Murrel Johnson's Beach-Themed Nursery for Son Levi
- Dog Caught in Tether Chews Off Part of Foot to Escape
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 12
Mediterranean Diet Special
The host of Giada at Home shares a 'sweet and tangy' entree
¾ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, chopped
4 (6-oz.) center-cut salmon filets, skinned and boned
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Position oven rack to center position. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Boil vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
3. Arrange salmon on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle both sides of filets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Drizzle salmon with glaze. Serve immediately.
Recipes adapted from De Laurentiis's Weeknights with Giada
'I'd make this any night of the week,' says the owner of new L.A. hot spot Chi Spacca
2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 lb. green beans, trimmed
1 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup coarsely chopped mint
¼ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup sparkling water
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
Coarsely ground black pepper
1. Add salt to 4 quarts boiling water. Cook green beans in water 3 minutes; drain well in colander. Rinse beans in cold water to cool. Drain well; pat dry.
2. Combine beans, cannellini beans and chickpeas in large bowl. Add mint and toss well; set aside.
3. Whisk together vinegar, water and olive oil. Pour half of vinaigrette over bean mixture; toss again. Season with flaky sea salt and pepper. Serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette, or let stand at room temperature 1 hour to enhance flavors.
Recipe adapted from Batali's Molto Gusto
The Iron Chef America star whips up a 'light and healthy alternative for a delicious snack or dessert'
PROSECCO POACHED PEARS
Serves 4 to 6
4--6 Bosc pears, peeled and cored with stems intact
2 cups prosecco
2 cups orange juice
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 vanilla bean, split
1 (1-in.) piece fresh ginger, peeled
1 cinnamon stick
1 star anise (optional)
1. Position pears in large, deep saucepan.
2. Combine prosecco and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour over pears.
3. Bring pears to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 1 hour or until pears are tender. Remove from heat. Serve pears warm, or cool completely in liquid, cover, chill and serve.
For more recipes from Cora, go to gaeaus.com
Celebrate SPA WEEK!
From April 15 to 21, try luxury treatments at low prices nationwide. For a complete list of participating spas and services, go to spaweek.com
Microdermabrasion Facial (originally $110); Endermologie (originally $75)
Spa Week price: $50 each skintiquemiami.com
Smash's Megan Hilty
Two spray-tan treatments (original total $130)
Spa Week price: $50 for both euphoriaspanyc.com
Spaweek.com is giving PEOPLE readers an exclusive chance to win a six-night vacation for two at the Rockhouse Hotel in Negril, Jamaica, valued at $7,500.
Go to spaweek.com/jamaica to enter and for more details. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on March 13, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on April 21, 2013. Must be a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Go to spaweek.com/jamaica-rules for the official rules. Spa Week Media Group Ltd. is solely responsible for the administration of this promotion.
PAMPER YOURSELF AT HOME!
Love Halle Berry's skin? Check out products from Kinara Skin Care Clinic & Spa in L.A., where Berry gets their Red Carpet Facial. From March 13 to April 21 use the code PeopleMag at kinaraskin care.com to receive a 20 percent discount off all products.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Jackie Fields,
- Liza Hamm,
- Catherine Kast.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!