Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 08, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 14
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
A company has set up a number for fans upset over Ryan Gosling's possible acting break. Better therapy? Watching Crazy Stupid Love shirtless scenes in slo-mo.
Phil's Spring Flop
An Ohio prosecutor indicts Punxsutawney's prognosticating rodent for lying about an early spring. The Buckeye state: tough on groundhogs.
Tilda Takes a Nap
When Tilda Swinton snoozes in a glass box at a museum, it's called "performance art." When you do it on the couch on Sunday, it's called lazy.
Girl, You Better "Twerk"
A video of Miley Cyrus booty-popping in a unicorn onesie goes viral. Legend has it that twerking is how unicorns originally died out.
Kim, the Pinhead
Kim Kardashian shares a pic of herself getting acupuncture. Kris Humphries has a voodoo doll just like this at home.
The British prince will return to the States in May. The bad news: He's steering clear of Vegas. The good news: He's headed to the Jersey Shore!
S.I. cover girl Kate Upton says she's "too busy" to accept an L.A. teen's invitation, destroying the body-painted-prom-dress fantasies of schoolboys everywhere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!