Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marion Cotillard Is Designing a Line of Eco-Friendly Jewels for Chopard (Will You Start Saving Up?)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Giuliana Rancic on Fertility Struggle: We Lost Our Last Embryo
- Teen Boy Finds Dead Parents Mutilated by Chainsaw
- 'Keurig' for Jell-O Shots Makes 20 Shooters in 10 Minutes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 08, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 14
Beauty of the Week
On Sale April 26
How you know her
The former Bones and Nikita guest star gets even fiercer as shield maiden Lagertha on History's hit Vikings.
Her inner warrior
"Putting on the lip gloss and hair has taken getting used to," says Winnick, once a top-level tae kwon do competitor in her native Canada. "I grew up in a martial arts gym, and I've trained women to defend themselves. It gives them such power and strength. Confidence makes you feel more beautiful."
Her surprising beauty advice
"First thing in the morning, throw cold water or a bucket of ice on your face! Kurt Russell told me that while shooting [the upcoming comedy The Art of the Steal]."
Her quick beauty fix
"A good pair of stilettos always helps to make me feel beautiful. And a smile!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!