Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Solange Knowles Celebrates 30th Birthday with Beyoncé and Pals in New Mexico
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Matchmaking Dad Temporarily Postpones Wife Interviews for His Son but Says: 'I'm on the Right Track'
- Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say
- Pretty in Pink! Inside Lacey Chabert's 'Feminine and Romantic' Nursery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Emily Deschanel
Oh, chocolate. For Easter I ordered these vegan, organic chocolate bunnies and eggs for a bunch of people, and I was the only one who ate them! I let myself eat too much, so I'm on the straight and narrow now.
LAST SONG I SANG OUT LOUD
We are always singing on the set. We once got into trouble for singing the whole soundtrack to Annie. I had [she sings] "We're gonna rock down to Electric Avenue" in my head all day yesterday. It was my own little party for a while, and then [costar] David Boreanaz joined in.
LAST TIME I CRINGED
I've been watching Homeland. There are definitely moments in that show where I'm like, "Don't do that!"
LAST COMPLIMENT I GAVE
I told my [18-month-old] son Henry he was a hard worker this morning. He loves to clean, and he was using a dustpan and broom. He's very well-trained, and I hope it continues.
LAST TIME I CURSED
Last night I dropped some f-bombs when I messed up my lines. Mackenzie Astin is on the show and taught us a new swear word that his dad, John, coined: mother-grabber. We love it.
The actress, 36, hits a high note playing Dr. Temperance Brennan on the FOX series Bones.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!