Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hundreds of Mourners Meet At Cathriona White's Hometown in Ireland to Pay Respects
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Inside Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's Relationship with Their Daughter Isabella
- Massachusetts Judge Refuses to Throw Out Defamation Suit Against Bill Cosby Filed by Three Alleged Victims
- 778-Lb. Man Gets Kicked Out of Hospital for Ordering a Pizza, Violating His Care Plan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Conan O'Brien crashes the wedding of Wes and Victoria Hoffman in Atlanta. These days it's way too easy for a 6'4"redhead to sneak into things.
Singer Ryan Cabrera has Ryan Gosling tattooed on his calf. Not a good move when your leg ink is considered the hotter of two Ryans.
Finding Dory, the long-awaited sequel to 2003's Finding Nemo, hits theaters in 2015. Always good to clean the fish tank at least once a decade, Pixar.
Lean Which Way?
"I was raised in that generation of women [who] can have it all, and I don't think you can," says Drew Barrymore, who acts, directs, produces, owns a makeup line and raises daughter Olive.
Host with the Most
On SNL Melissa McCarthy charmed while singing about ham, falling off her heels and abusing basketball players. Can she make the Five-Timer Club before the season ends?
Kim Kardashian proudly displays her naked baby bump. Smart to get little West used to overexposure early in life.
Brad Paisley and LL Cool J team up for "Accidental Racist," a ballad about wearing a Confederate flag T-shirt at Starbucks. Next time, Brad, ignore the "No Shirt, No Service" sign.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!