Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Let Darlene Love Get You in the 'Christmas' Spirit on Letterman
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Police Searching for Parents of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at Los Angeles Mall
- Muhammad Ali Hospitalized with Pneumonia
- He's on the Nice List: William & Kate Take George to See Santa
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Conan O'Brien crashes the wedding of Wes and Victoria Hoffman in Atlanta. These days it's way too easy for a 6'4"redhead to sneak into things.
Singer Ryan Cabrera has Ryan Gosling tattooed on his calf. Not a good move when your leg ink is considered the hotter of two Ryans.
Finding Dory, the long-awaited sequel to 2003's Finding Nemo, hits theaters in 2015. Always good to clean the fish tank at least once a decade, Pixar.
Lean Which Way?
"I was raised in that generation of women [who] can have it all, and I don't think you can," says Drew Barrymore, who acts, directs, produces, owns a makeup line and raises daughter Olive.
Host with the Most
On SNL Melissa McCarthy charmed while singing about ham, falling off her heels and abusing basketball players. Can she make the Five-Timer Club before the season ends?
Kim Kardashian proudly displays her naked baby bump. Smart to get little West used to overexposure early in life.
Brad Paisley and LL Cool J team up for "Accidental Racist," a ballad about wearing a Confederate flag T-shirt at Starbucks. Next time, Brad, ignore the "No Shirt, No Service" sign.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!