Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
Annette Funicello: 1942-2013
Bravely Fighting Illness, the Disney Star Never Lost Her Mouseketeer Spirit
On April 8 Funicello succumbed to complications from her MS at age 70, in a Bakersfield, Calif., hospital with her children Gina, Jack Jr. and Jason Gilardi by her side. "She's on her toes dancing in heaven," said Gina. "No more MS." That illness had forced Funicello to retreat from Hollywood, but "she never wanted pity," says Back to the Beach costar Lori Loughlin. At the end she was cared for by her second husband, racehorse-breeder Glen Holt. Her long battle was as inspiring as her career, says Paul Anka, who dated her and wrote his classic song "Puppy Love" about her: "By discussing her MS with courage and candor, she showed the best side of herself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!