Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Christina Grimmie to Posthumously Release Four New Music Videos
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Revolt at the DNC: Sarah Silverman Scolds Sanders Supporters for Booing, 'You're Being Ridiculous'
- Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton in DNC Speech Amid Controversy: 'I Am Proud to Stand with Her'
- Dr. Dre Detained at Malibu Home After Confrontation With Motorist: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
Beauty of the Week
On Sale April 26
How you know her
The Iowa-born actress and playwright wields a mean sword as Michonne on AMC's The Walking Dead.
Her hair evolution
"One day I had to wear a wig cap, and I said, 'That kind of works.'" says Gurira, who sported an Afro in college. "As soon as I could, I cut it all off, and I haven't looked back since."
Feeling beautiful on-set
"Playing a zombie-apocalypse survivor is an un-glam job, but the makeup artists figure out how to pop your eyes and make your skin still look great without it showing."
Her beauty must-haves
"A good pair of earrings and a lip gloss. I'm bald, so the earrings always make me feel like, 'Okay, I'm popping.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!