Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Olympic Diver Kassidy Cook, Who Overcame Life-Altering Surgery to Make 2016 National Team
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Love in Paradise! Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Confirms 'Multiple Engagements' This Season
- Pitch a Tent with Star Meghan Rienks! The YouTube Star Hosts Her First-Ever Girls-Only Sleep Away Camp This Summer
- WATCH: Eli Roth Takes a PEOPLE Staffer Swimming with Baby Black Tip Sharks and Stingrays
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
Beauty of the Week
On Sale April 26
How you know her
The Iowa-born actress and playwright wields a mean sword as Michonne on AMC's The Walking Dead.
Her hair evolution
"One day I had to wear a wig cap, and I said, 'That kind of works.'" says Gurira, who sported an Afro in college. "As soon as I could, I cut it all off, and I haven't looked back since."
Feeling beautiful on-set
"Playing a zombie-apocalypse survivor is an un-glam job, but the makeup artists figure out how to pop your eyes and make your skin still look great without it showing."
Her beauty must-haves
"A good pair of earrings and a lip gloss. I'm bald, so the earrings always make me feel like, 'Okay, I'm popping.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!