Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shannen Doherty Shares Emotional Wedding Flashback Post on Instagram: 'I Would Walk Any Path With This Man'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Ryan Lochte Says It 'Brings Tears to My Eyes' Knowing His 'Adorable' Grandmother Is Watching Dancing with the Stars
- Courteney Cox Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Men Charged in 'Grisly' Triple Homicide Knew Victims' Daughter as 'Furries,' Friends Say
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 16
Beauty of the Week
On Sale April 26
How you know her
The Iowa-born actress and playwright wields a mean sword as Michonne on AMC's The Walking Dead.
Her hair evolution
"One day I had to wear a wig cap, and I said, 'That kind of works.'" says Gurira, who sported an Afro in college. "As soon as I could, I cut it all off, and I haven't looked back since."
Feeling beautiful on-set
"Playing a zombie-apocalypse survivor is an un-glam job, but the makeup artists figure out how to pop your eyes and make your skin still look great without it showing."
Her beauty must-haves
"A good pair of earrings and a lip gloss. I'm bald, so the earrings always make me feel like, 'Okay, I'm popping.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!