Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Zoë Kravitz Play a Giant Game of Beer Pong
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Blonde Bombshell! Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- 'Love Has No Labels' Video Aims to Address Our Inherent Biases
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Season 7: Jesse Palmer
When This Football Stud Found His Love, She Gave Him Her Heart. He Gave Her ... a Plane Ticket
WHO HE PICKED: Jessica Bowlin
Perhaps best known to Bachelor fans for forgetting a girl's name during a rose ceremony, Canadian native and former pro football player Jesse Palmer, now 34, had girls clamoring for attention. But in the end, Palmer's decision to hand 21-year-old L.A.-based law student Jessica Bowlin a one-way plane ticket to his New York City home base (instead of a ring) annoyed fans—as well as show creator Mike Fleiss. "It was a cop-out," says Fleiss. "As a Bachelor, Jesse was about as good as he was an NFL quarterback—not that great." Bowlin and Palmer, now a college football analyst, dated just a few months before calling it quits. Bowlin, who is now a prosecutor, has no hard feelings: "Looking back, there's no way we knew each other well enough to get married."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!