Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Blac Chyna Source Says She and Rob are Still Together: 'They're Not Broken Up'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Season 7: Jesse Palmer
When This Football Stud Found His Love, She Gave Him Her Heart. He Gave Her ... a Plane Ticket
WHO HE PICKED: Jessica Bowlin
Perhaps best known to Bachelor fans for forgetting a girl's name during a rose ceremony, Canadian native and former pro football player Jesse Palmer, now 34, had girls clamoring for attention. But in the end, Palmer's decision to hand 21-year-old L.A.-based law student Jessica Bowlin a one-way plane ticket to his New York City home base (instead of a ring) annoyed fans—as well as show creator Mike Fleiss. "It was a cop-out," says Fleiss. "As a Bachelor, Jesse was about as good as he was an NFL quarterback—not that great." Bowlin and Palmer, now a college football analyst, dated just a few months before calling it quits. Bowlin, who is now a prosecutor, has no hard feelings: "Looking back, there's no way we knew each other well enough to get married."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!