Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendra Wilkinson: The Timing of Holly Madison's Playboy Mansion Tell-All Is 'Really Fishy': 'She Wants Real Revenge'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Tom Cruise Turns 53 – See His Breakout Role in Endless Love
- How the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Inspired Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour (Hint: Glitter. Lots of Glitter.)
- WATCH: Taylor Kitsch Describes Steamy True Detective Nude Scene as 'Hanging Out, Literally'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
A Recent Survey Said Women Look Their Worst at 3:30 P.M. on a Wednesday. These Stunners Prove That Wrong!
"I found this heart carved into the sand, and it made me feel happy," says the new America's Got Talent judge (in Hawaii).
"Medellín, Colombia. Peaceful, clean, tired, happy. Some guanábana and rum, then sleep," says the Covert Affairs star.
The Blue Bloods star was "wrapping a show. Running off to see my son after his first lacrosse practice. Happy and light."
"Chilling out at home, reading a script for a new project, just after wrapping from The Good Wife," says the actress.
The Castle actress was "feeling cheeky postscene after locking lips on-set. So happy to be doing what I love!"
"It happens to be my lunch hour on-set, so I get to nap with this guy," says the Nikitaactress (relaxing with her dog Pedro).
"Just finished a morning of meetings and about to head to the gym to go boxing," reports the Top Chef host.
"Jumping in the car to have a late lunch with my girlfriends," says the Big Bang Theory actress.
Jada Pinkett Smith
"My workday is almost done," she says. "Looking forward to kicking off the heels and having sushi night with the fam."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!