Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lucy Kalanithi on Her Neurosurgeon Husband's Heartbreaking, Bestselling Memoir – And on Losing Him to Lung Cancer at 37
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Deadpool Star Brianna Hildebrand Admits She Once Had Major Crush on Ryan Reynolds: I 'Photoshopped Myself Into a Picture with Him'
- Amazing Race's Joslyn Davis and Erin Robinson Blog About 'Full-Blown Sprint to Mexico City' in Premiere
- Wounded U.S. Marine Kirstie Ennis Shares the (Hilarious) Words She Expects to Hear from Prince Harry at Invictus Games
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
A Recent Survey Said Women Look Their Worst at 3:30 P.M. on a Wednesday. These Stunners Prove That Wrong!
"I found this heart carved into the sand, and it made me feel happy," says the new America's Got Talent judge (in Hawaii).
"Medellín, Colombia. Peaceful, clean, tired, happy. Some guanábana and rum, then sleep," says the Covert Affairs star.
The Blue Bloods star was "wrapping a show. Running off to see my son after his first lacrosse practice. Happy and light."
"Chilling out at home, reading a script for a new project, just after wrapping from The Good Wife," says the actress.
The Castle actress was "feeling cheeky postscene after locking lips on-set. So happy to be doing what I love!"
"It happens to be my lunch hour on-set, so I get to nap with this guy," says the Nikitaactress (relaxing with her dog Pedro).
"Just finished a morning of meetings and about to head to the gym to go boxing," reports the Top Chef host.
"Jumping in the car to have a late lunch with my girlfriends," says the Big Bang Theory actress.
Jada Pinkett Smith
"My workday is almost done," she says. "Looking forward to kicking off the heels and having sushi night with the fam."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!