Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Third Man Indicted in Kidnapping, Rape and Murder of Tennessee Nursing Student Holly Bobo
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Go-To Workout Is Coming to the Hamptons
- FROM EW: Pitch Perfect 2's Hailee Steinfeld Lands Record Deal
- Jake Owen: How My Bank Teller Kickstarted My Music Career
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
Busier Than Ever—and Shopping for Baby!
Spring Is Blooming and So Is Kate, as She Logs a Hectic Workweek and Bonds Over Baby Gear with Mum Carole
Three cheers for the bump! Finally, in her third trimester, Kate was "looking blooming," said an onlooker of Kate's April 21 appearance at Windsor Castle honoring 400 Queen's Scouts, one of four official gigs in her busy week.
THE ROYAL NURSERY
Kate hit chic baby shop Blue Almonds (above) and Peter Jones, where she eyed a beige stroller, rocking chairs and car seats. "She was just like any pregnant lady preparing for a baby," a shop owner said.
MOTHER KNOWS BEST
While shopping, Carole Middleton (right) "acted as a trusted advisor" to her daughter, says Izabela Minkiewicz, owner of Blue Almonds, where the pair picked out a Moses basket.
- with Phil Boucher,
- Nadia Cohen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!