Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Drew Barrymore's Body After Baby: I'm Losing Weight on My Own Terms
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Suri Cruise brought flourless cupcakes to school for her 7th birthday. With kids today, it's gluten-free to be you and me.
Friday Night Lightener
Minka Kelly goes blonde. Fresh off playing Jackie O in the upcoming movie The Butler, the FNL star is embracing her inner Marilyn.
On his new reality show, Ryan Lochte reveals his love of the film What Women Want. A hint, Ryan: a little less conversation!
Sexiest Mama's Boy Alive
Bradley Cooper admits he still lives at home with his mom. It's cool: She totally gets the tie-on-the-doorknob rule.
Only I in Team
Rihanna sports a custom-made jersey with her face on the front. We know who she's playing for, but what's the game, exactly?
Nicole Eggert is the latest star injured on ABC's celeb diving show Splash. Maybe they should rename it Splat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!