Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
- Art Garfunkel: Being Kind to Paul Simon 'Created a Monster'
- Kim Kardashian: When Kanye First Made Over My Closet, I Cried
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Suri Cruise brought flourless cupcakes to school for her 7th birthday. With kids today, it's gluten-free to be you and me.
Friday Night Lightener
Minka Kelly goes blonde. Fresh off playing Jackie O in the upcoming movie The Butler, the FNL star is embracing her inner Marilyn.
On his new reality show, Ryan Lochte reveals his love of the film What Women Want. A hint, Ryan: a little less conversation!
Sexiest Mama's Boy Alive
Bradley Cooper admits he still lives at home with his mom. It's cool: She totally gets the tie-on-the-doorknob rule.
Only I in Team
Rihanna sports a custom-made jersey with her face on the front. We know who she's playing for, but what's the game, exactly?
Nicole Eggert is the latest star injured on ABC's celeb diving show Splash. Maybe they should rename it Splat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!