Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Langston Hughes Celebrated in Sunday's Google Doodle
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
Real Beauty at Every Age
Meet the Winners of People's Search for the Most Beautiful Real Women in Their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s*
Hometown: Los Angeles
Hometown: Endicott, N.Y.
The self-described "free spirit" who does marketing and PR for a nonprofit takes the natural approach to beauty. "I'll mix oatmeal and organic honey together, and that will be my face wash," she says. "If I have dark spots, I'll use natural lemon juice. I don't put chemicals on my face."
"I'm addicted to the Clarisonic," says the mortgage underwriter of the face-cleansing brush. She also makes an effort to moisturize every night, and as for her makeup routine, "I usually just use concealer, lip balm and purple mascara because it really complements my green eyes."
She's the co-owner of a catering company, a piano teacher and the mom of a 5-year-old, so she rarely has time for makeup. "I'll just put on lip gloss and curl my lashes," she says. Her beauty philosophy? "If you're feeling good in mind, body and spirit, you're going to look good."
"Turning 50 was an awakening," says the vocal coach and mom of three. "I thought, 'I just have to embrace growing older.' " Her skin-care strategy: "My hairdresser used to say changing up your products is good for your hair, so I do the same with skin care. I never use the same products every day."
*More than 20,000 women submitted their photos to people.com, and readers voted on the final four.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!