Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Tony Goldwyn
Because of the, uh, content in Scandal, I wanted to make sure I was eating well. We tease each other on-set about how much we're starving ourselves. So last night I had a cheeseburger, fries and a beer, and that was a nice indulgence.
A couple of years ago I decided to learn to snowboard, so I took lessons. On my second day I fell and shattered my wrist and had to have a plate put in it. Some things I'm just too old to learn.
LAST GOOD DEED
I was at a stoplight the day before yesterday and saw a man with the most lovely face holding a sign saying he was in rough financial shape. I rolled down my window and gave him 20 bucks. I always try and do that; it's so easy to just turn away.
LAST TIME I CRIED
My daughters will tell you I cry pretty easily. I'm really nervous for their weddings because I just know I'm going to make a total fool of myself.
LAST TIME I SAID I WAS SORRY
The other day on the phone with my wife [Jane Musky] because we had some stupid, meaningless argument, so I said I was sorry. Then I realized how effective it is!
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!