Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Man Developed a Stutter and Uncontrollable Twitch After a Bad Reaction to Ecstasy: 'I Am Lucky to be Alive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Owners Let Their Dog Film Their Wedding Video — and It's 'Magical'
- You'll Never Guess the 5 Things Brett Eldredge Is Most Thankful for This Year!
- Snoop Dogg Hands Out Turkeys to the Needy in Inglewood: Everyone Should Have a 'Nice Meal for Thanksgiving'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
Michael Jordan Weds! Walking on Air
Thousands of Flowers, a Crystal-Studded Cake, 300 Loved Ones - Plus a Performance by Usher! - Mark the NBA Legend's Marriage to Yvette Prieto
Jordan, 50, met the Cuban-born Prieto, 35, at a nightclub in 2008, two years after his divorce from first wife Juanita, mother of his three children. Prieto, who once dated singer Julio Iglesias Jr., accepted Jordan's proposal in 2011. A first-time bride, she chose a seven-layer white rum cake decorated with crystal brooches. The 40,000-sq.-ft. tent was bedecked with white roses, peonies and tulips. And when Jordan (whose father, James, was killed in 1993) danced with his mother, Deloris, "there wasn't a dry eye in the house." But it was the newlyweds that left the lasting impression, said the source: "They are so very much in love."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!