Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
DENISE RICHARDS CARING FOR CHARLIE'S KIDS
It's a full house for Denise Richards. On May 2 the actress, 42—who has two daughters with ex-husband Charlie Sheen and adopted a baby in 2011—took in the 4-year-old twin boys Sheen had with his ex-wife Brooke Mueller. The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services removed them from Mueller's home over suspicion of her continued drug use. (Mueller, 35, was hospitalized the next day.) "Denise told Charlie she wished she could take the boys," says a source in their circle. "Someone needed to step up." Sheen, 47, who has never sought primary custody of the twins, "supports the actions," says his rep. "He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters." (Sheen was expected to attend a hearing May 7 regarding the arrangement.)
Mueller—who has a history of substance issues and has been to rehab multiple times—is continuing treatment for prescription-drug abuse and is expected to check into a residential facility. "She misses her children and wants to get healthy so she can resume her life and get back to being a mom," says her rep. As she recuperates, the twins' routine remains unchanged at Richards's L.A. home, where they've spent time before with half sisters Sam, 9, and Lola, 7, and Eloise, 2, Richards's adopted daughter. "The boys can continue going to their school, and they love their sisters," says a Mueller pal. For now, "this makes the most sense."
- CONTRIBUTORS Champ Clark,
- Patrick Gomez,
- Julie Jordan,
- Liz McNeil,
- with Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Johnny Dodd,
- Ken Lee,
- Jen Lombardo,
- Linda Marx,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!