Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Freddie Gray's Family Condemns Baltimore Riots: 'Don't Tear Up the Whole City Just for Him'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Sam Smith Cancels Australian Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Ewww! Gordon Ramsay Shares the Grossest Thing He's Ever Eaten (VIDEO)
- KaDee Strickland: How Having a Child Strengthened My Marriage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
Fixing Up Their Country Home
While Overseeing Renovations of Their Future London Place at Kensington Palace, Kate's Been Shopping for Antiques—perfect for Anmer Hall on the Queen's Sandringham Estate
Kate was recently seen "pottering around" Shirehall Plain Antiques in Holt. "She has very clear ideas about what she likes," says a design expert.
- with Simon Perry,
- Phil Boucher.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!