Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
My Fair Wedding's David Tutera Not-So-Happily Ever After
The Star Wedding Planner's Marriage Devolves into Ugly Allegations—and a Fight Over Two Unborn Babies
But with months still to go before they were to bring home their babies, the couple's relationship fell to pieces. Now Tutera and Jurica, who were married in Vermont in 2003, are embroiled in an increasingly ugly divorce, as both men vow to fight for sole custody of their unborn children—and lob nasty accusations at each other.
In court documents filed in Connecticut, where they have a home, Jurica, 35, claimed that Tutera was an unfaithful sex addict who had hired prostitutes. (Tutera calls the allegations "baseless and untrue.") Tutera's side claims Jurica's substance abuse broke up the marriage. "Ryan couldn't deal with his problems, and that was the last straw for David," says the source. (Counters Bettina Hindin, attorney for Jurica, who was arrested twice for alcohol-related issues post-split: "Ryan knew he had a problem and went to rehab to fix it. He's clean and sober.")
Now the pair will battle it out in court for the rights to their children. While neither side will comment on the paternity of the twins, family-law specialist Steve Mindel says that shouldn't affect custody: "The most likely outcome is a joint custodial situation." Whatever happens, says the Tutera source, "David's focus is finding the best situation for his children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!