Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Are Set to Duet at the Grammys
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Former Stanford Swimmer Charged for Publicly Raping Unconscious Woman on Campus
- Bradley Cooper: Why American Sniper Was 'Life-Changing'
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Matchy-Matchy Couple Style: You Into It?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
The chef and owner of San Francisco's Coqueta shares a favorite sandwich
HAM & BRIE PANINI
Serves 4 to 8
1 lb. Brie or Teleme cheese
1 loaf ciabatta bread
1 lb. thinly sliced applewood-smoked ham
3-4 tbsp. softened butter
3-4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained (optional)
1. Remove rind from cheese and thinly slice. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Arrange cheese over bottom of bread. Layer ham over cheese. Place top of bread on sandwich; brush with half of butter.
2. Preheat sandwich grill or cast-iron grill over medium heat until hot. Place sandwich, buttered side down, on grill. Top entire sandwich with heavy skillet or large pan, evenly distributing weight over sandwich. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and sandwich is golden.
3. Transfer sandwich to work surface. Remove top of sandwich; spread underside of bread with mustard. Arrange red peppers over ham if desired. Replace top of bread. Slice sandwiches; serve immediately.
Chiarello's new cookbook Live Fire is in stores now.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!