Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zayn's Best Moments with One Direction
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Spring Cleaning Tips from Interior Designer Nate Berkus
- VIDEO: Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
The chef and owner of San Francisco's Coqueta shares a favorite sandwich
HAM & BRIE PANINI
Serves 4 to 8
1 lb. Brie or Teleme cheese
1 loaf ciabatta bread
1 lb. thinly sliced applewood-smoked ham
3-4 tbsp. softened butter
3-4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained (optional)
1. Remove rind from cheese and thinly slice. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Arrange cheese over bottom of bread. Layer ham over cheese. Place top of bread on sandwich; brush with half of butter.
2. Preheat sandwich grill or cast-iron grill over medium heat until hot. Place sandwich, buttered side down, on grill. Top entire sandwich with heavy skillet or large pan, evenly distributing weight over sandwich. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and sandwich is golden.
3. Transfer sandwich to work surface. Remove top of sandwich; spread underside of bread with mustard. Arrange red peppers over ham if desired. Replace top of bread. Slice sandwiches; serve immediately.
Chiarello's new cookbook Live Fire is in stores now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!