Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski Admits It's 'Super Intimidating' to Step into Alec Baldwin and Harrison Ford's Shoes as New Jack Ryan
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Texas Man Allegedly Beheaded Wife and Put Head in Freezer
- Two 90-Year-Old World War II Veterans Parachute Into Field Where One Was Shot Down 72 Years Ago
- In Honor of Women's Equality Day: 11 Famous Women Currently Rocking the World
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
Three of the Franchise's Most Memorable Men Look Back Fondly on Their Days of Champagne and Hot Tubs
Jake: My biggest regret was doing the TV interview about my breakup with Vienna [Girardi].
Bob: I felt bad for you watching that special. For me, I cringe whenever I see myself in the hot tub.
Andrew: I was in a hot tub every episode. And I'm built for deep- sea diving, not hot tubs! I don't have the Jake Pavelka abs.
Bob: Andrew and I are the dinosaurs. We were pre-six-pack.
Jake: The hardest part for me were the rose ceremonies.
Andrew: I'm so deathly allergic to roses now—they give me hives!
Jake: Now I give daisies.
Bob: I give tulips ...
Andrew: Isn't that what you give at funerals?
Bob: Congratulations. You fell in love with me. Here are your tulips!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!