Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Judge Exonerates 14-Year-Old Boy Who Was Executed 70 Years Ago
- Watch the Merriest, Most Musical Christmas Prank Ever (VIDEO)
- You've Been Puppied! 15 People Who Got the Best Surprise Gifts Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
Three of the Franchise's Most Memorable Men Look Back Fondly on Their Days of Champagne and Hot Tubs
Jake: My biggest regret was doing the TV interview about my breakup with Vienna [Girardi].
Bob: I felt bad for you watching that special. For me, I cringe whenever I see myself in the hot tub.
Andrew: I was in a hot tub every episode. And I'm built for deep- sea diving, not hot tubs! I don't have the Jake Pavelka abs.
Bob: Andrew and I are the dinosaurs. We were pre-six-pack.
Jake: The hardest part for me were the rose ceremonies.
Andrew: I'm so deathly allergic to roses now—they give me hives!
Jake: Now I give daisies.
Bob: I give tulips ...
Andrew: Isn't that what you give at funerals?
Bob: Congratulations. You fell in love with me. Here are your tulips!
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!