Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Classmates Remember Mom Who Allegedly Threw Newborn Daughter out 7th-Floor Window as a 'Sweet and Shy' Woman
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- President Obama to Meet with Oregon Shooting Survivors and Victims' Families
- Mom Allegedly Injected 14-Year-Old Daughter, Daughter's Boyfriend with Heroin
- VIDEO: Cate Blanchett Admits She Slept with Her Now-Husband After Just Three Days – and One Horrible Meal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
Three of the Franchise's Most Memorable Men Look Back Fondly on Their Days of Champagne and Hot Tubs
Jake: My biggest regret was doing the TV interview about my breakup with Vienna [Girardi].
Bob: I felt bad for you watching that special. For me, I cringe whenever I see myself in the hot tub.
Andrew: I was in a hot tub every episode. And I'm built for deep- sea diving, not hot tubs! I don't have the Jake Pavelka abs.
Bob: Andrew and I are the dinosaurs. We were pre-six-pack.
Jake: The hardest part for me were the rose ceremonies.
Andrew: I'm so deathly allergic to roses now—they give me hives!
Jake: Now I give daisies.
Bob: I give tulips ...
Andrew: Isn't that what you give at funerals?
Bob: Congratulations. You fell in love with me. Here are your tulips!
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!