Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss World Pageant Eliminates Swimsuit Competition Round
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Phaedra Parks: 'I Would Love' for the Kids to Visit Apollo in Jail for Christmas
- The PMAs Red Carpet Was All About the Jumpsuit – See Who Wore One!
- Parents of Accused Colorado Theater Shooter: 'Our Son Is Not a Monster'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
Kris Kross' Chris Kelly: A Rapper's Tragic End
A Teen Star as One Half of the '90s Group Behind the Hit Song 'Jump,' He Fell Victim to Drugs at Age 34
Mourning his "brother," Smith, 34, said in a statement: "It was a blessing to travel the world with my best friend." Indeed, after the pair shot to fame in 1992 with their multiplatinum debut, Totally Krossed Out, and the No. 1 hit "Jump," they toured with Michael Jackson, had their own video game and even spawned a teen fashion trend by wearing their clothes backward. "They were naturally gifted," says Dupri. Though his life was cut short, Kelly - who owned a daycare business with his mother but long struggled with addiction - basked in his final moments onstage. Says Dupri: "He felt the love of his fans during his last show."
- with Raha Lewis/L.A.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!