Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Suicidal Teen Allegedly Texted Friend, 'Let's Do a Romeo and Juliet,' Says Lawyer
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New Fiancée Crystal Renay
- Nicholas Hoult to Star in J.D. Salinger Biopic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
Kris Kross' Chris Kelly: A Rapper's Tragic End
A Teen Star as One Half of the '90s Group Behind the Hit Song 'Jump,' He Fell Victim to Drugs at Age 34
Mourning his "brother," Smith, 34, said in a statement: "It was a blessing to travel the world with my best friend." Indeed, after the pair shot to fame in 1992 with their multiplatinum debut, Totally Krossed Out, and the No. 1 hit "Jump," they toured with Michael Jackson, had their own video game and even spawned a teen fashion trend by wearing their clothes backward. "They were naturally gifted," says Dupri. Though his life was cut short, Kelly - who owned a daycare business with his mother but long struggled with addiction - basked in his final moments onstage. Says Dupri: "He felt the love of his fans during his last show."
- with Raha Lewis/L.A.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!