Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mylan CEO Says EpiPen Price Increase Was Necessary as the Company Introduces a $300 Generic Option: 'I Am a For-Profit Business'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Student Fatally Stabbed in 'Large Fight' at Cornell University: It 'Was Supposed to Be Safe,' Sister Says
- The 6 Best Celebrity Britney Spears Impressions
- WATCH: Lance Bass Weighs in on the Possibility of a Britney Spears-Justin Collaboration
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
One Last Thing: Jesse Spencer
The Actor, 34, Heats Things Up on the May 15 Season Finale of the NBC Series Chicago Fire.
I'm really good at not getting sunburned because I wear zinc cream. On vacation in Indonesia, I ran out of skin-colored zinc, so I used green and locals called me Hulk.
I bought a '68 Camaro last year. My first car was a '69 Holden, which is an Aussie car. I've been looking for a muscle car for ages. [I call it] the silver bullet. It's beautiful.
LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE
I bought my girlfriend [Brazilian surfer Maya Gabeira, 26] two presents today. She was in Brazil for her birthday, so I'll have something for her when she comes back.
LAST THING I COOKED
I cooked myself scrambled eggs. I work 14-hour days on-set, and when you go home to an empty apartment, the last thing you're going to do is cook a meal. I eat cereal, eggs or smoothies. That's my routine.
LAST HOME IMPROVEMENT
My buddy and I built a wave in my living room. Imagine a couch next to the wall, and coming over it is a wave out of the wall. It's like you're couch surfing!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!