Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out as Photos Surface of Scott Disick Getting Cozy with Another Woman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
Help for Sick Pets: Saving Furry Friends
Since Losing His Dog, Mark Tillinger Has Given Money to Families Whose Pets Are Facing Cancer Treatment
When 10-year-old Mateo Gold's Scottish terrier Ellie, also 10, fell ill with the same bladder cancer that had killed his family's other dog, the fund paid for an operation that saved her. "People love their pets, and you're put in a hard place," says his mom, Benita. "We spent all this money on our first dog; I don't know how far we could have gone without help." Now Ellie is home sleeping in Mateo's bed again. Hearing that, says Tillinger, is "so special. When I see how we have changed lives for the better, it's extraordinary."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!