Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
- ABC President on Killing Patrick Dempsey Off on Grey's Anatomy: It Was a 'Difficult Decision'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
One Last Thing: Sarah Chalke
Toy Story 3. At the end when all the characters are together. You don't expect it to get you, and then 'bam'! My son [Charlie, 3] was like, "What's going on?" Oh, it's just allergies.
LAST TIME I GOT SUNBURNED
Last weekend. I was chatting with friends and I thought I was completely under the umbrella, but my back wasn't. I've been bathing in aloe vera since. That's the first burn in a decade.
LAST INJURY I SUSTAINED
I walked into a glass wall on-set and went flat down. Now there's a big sign on it that says, This Is Not a Door.
LAST VACATION I TOOK
We went camping at Joshua Tree. I was raised in British Columbia, and we did hardcore tent camping growing up. Disclaimer: I've gotten much less hardcore as I've gotten older.
LAST TIME I INDULGED
My friends and I were out and we had old-school sundaes that had everything on them—chocolate, caramel, nuts, whipped cream. I believe dessert is a very necessary part of life and guilt is a useless emotion, so combining the two would be wrong.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!