Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 20
One Last Thing: Sarah Chalke
Toy Story 3. At the end when all the characters are together. You don't expect it to get you, and then 'bam'! My son [Charlie, 3] was like, "What's going on?" Oh, it's just allergies.
LAST TIME I GOT SUNBURNED
Last weekend. I was chatting with friends and I thought I was completely under the umbrella, but my back wasn't. I've been bathing in aloe vera since. That's the first burn in a decade.
LAST INJURY I SUSTAINED
I walked into a glass wall on-set and went flat down. Now there's a big sign on it that says, This Is Not a Door.
LAST VACATION I TOOK
We went camping at Joshua Tree. I was raised in British Columbia, and we did hardcore tent camping growing up. Disclaimer: I've gotten much less hardcore as I've gotten older.
LAST TIME I INDULGED
My friends and I were out and we had old-school sundaes that had everything on them—chocolate, caramel, nuts, whipped cream. I believe dessert is a very necessary part of life and guilt is a useless emotion, so combining the two would be wrong.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!