Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery will cameo on Family Guy. If only Stewie could realize his dream of becoming Lord Grantham's footman.
Return to Form
Straight Off the Spice Rack
Mel C and Emma dress in classic Sporty Spice and Baby Spice get-ups for a costume party. Girls, while you're back in '94, remember: Buy Apple.
Tie Me Up
Jessica Alba's post-baby body secret: a corset. As far as 16th-century beauty regimens go, it beats leeches.
Taylor reportedly pays $17 million in cash for a Rhode Island mansion. One person never ever breaking up with the singer? Her broker.
La Di Da
Diane Keaton giggles about nine-hour tantric sex on Ellen: "The wine isn't helping." That's what he said?
Actor Michael Shannon's intense reading of a profanity-laced sorority letter turns it from Legally Blonde to Scarface.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!