Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 19
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery will cameo on Family Guy. If only Stewie could realize his dream of becoming Lord Grantham's footman.
Return to Form
Straight Off the Spice Rack
Mel C and Emma dress in classic Sporty Spice and Baby Spice get-ups for a costume party. Girls, while you're back in '94, remember: Buy Apple.
Tie Me Up
Jessica Alba's post-baby body secret: a corset. As far as 16th-century beauty regimens go, it beats leeches.
Taylor reportedly pays $17 million in cash for a Rhode Island mansion. One person never ever breaking up with the singer? Her broker.
La Di Da
Diane Keaton giggles about nine-hour tantric sex on Ellen: "The wine isn't helping." That's what he said?
Actor Michael Shannon's intense reading of a profanity-laced sorority letter turns it from Legally Blonde to Scarface.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!