Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Pitt on Humanitarian Trip to Myanmar: 'The Lack of Medicine and Healthcare Is a Top Priority'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Brooke Shields Honors The Blue Lagoon in Fun Instagram Photo
- Former Boxer Survives Shark Attack by Punching Great White Repeatedly
- James Taylor Performs 'Shed a Little Light' with Charleston Choir in South Carolina (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul: Fantasy Wedding
What a Rush! The Actor and His Bride Cook Up a Carnival-Themed Wedding
The evening capped off a weekend of over-the-top festivities for the pair, who were engaged in Paris in 2011. Guests such as Paul's Breaking Bad costar Bryan Cranston and Dita Von Teese dressed to match a Parisian carnival theme, and David Blaine performed magic tricks. After dinner the actor's pal John Mayer sang "Daughters" for the bride's dance with her father ("There was not a dry eye in the house," says Parsekian, 26). Waking up the next morning as husband and wife "was blissful," she says. Adds Paul: "I've been calling Lauren my wife since before we started dating. Now it just feels like everything is right in the world."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!