Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul: Fantasy Wedding
What a Rush! The Actor and His Bride Cook Up a Carnival-Themed Wedding
The evening capped off a weekend of over-the-top festivities for the pair, who were engaged in Paris in 2011. Guests such as Paul's Breaking Bad costar Bryan Cranston and Dita Von Teese dressed to match a Parisian carnival theme, and David Blaine performed magic tricks. After dinner the actor's pal John Mayer sang "Daughters" for the bride's dance with her father ("There was not a dry eye in the house," says Parsekian, 26). Waking up the next morning as husband and wife "was blissful," she says. Adds Paul: "I've been calling Lauren my wife since before we started dating. Now it just feels like everything is right in the world."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!