Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 01:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul: Fantasy Wedding
What a Rush! The Actor and His Bride Cook Up a Carnival-Themed Wedding
The evening capped off a weekend of over-the-top festivities for the pair, who were engaged in Paris in 2011. Guests such as Paul's Breaking Bad costar Bryan Cranston and Dita Von Teese dressed to match a Parisian carnival theme, and David Blaine performed magic tricks. After dinner the actor's pal John Mayer sang "Daughters" for the bride's dance with her father ("There was not a dry eye in the house," says Parsekian, 26). Waking up the next morning as husband and wife "was blissful," she says. Adds Paul: "I've been calling Lauren my wife since before we started dating. Now it just feels like everything is right in the world."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!