Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
- From EW: Dierks Bentley Premieres Official Live Video for 'Riser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
One Last Thing: Isla Fisher
I don't return anything! It's terrible. I always give it to a friend. I just don't want to go through the hassle of going back and getting a store credit that you inevitably lose.
LAST DESSERT I HAD
Flourless chocolate cake. It's my favorite dessert. Sadly I can't make it, but I do love to cook. I don't think I'm particularly good at it, and I don't seem to be improving, so I just stick with what I know.
LAST HOME IMPROVEMENT
Getting chickens! We're using the eggs and everything. They poop a lot, so you have to clean up a lot. It's been so much fun. They're little characters and they all have personalities. They're just adorable with these very pretty coats.
LAST TIME I WAS NERVOUS
Submerged in a tank, chained underwater for Now You See Me. I was literally chained underwater and very nervous. But I pulled it off; I did it!
Probably Lululemon. I love those exercise pants. I don't do any working out, but they're so tight that some- - how they make you look as if you do. When I wear them, I feel less guilty about not doing anything!
The actress, 37, makes magic in the new film Now You See Me.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!