Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Blue Ivy Carter gets a special spot while on tour with mom Beyoncé. Her rider also includes a dozen gold pacifiers.
Seyfried"'s pooch Finn, who has his own Twitter, just got his first movie role. Always awkward when your dog has better prospects than some of your friends.
Mariah Carey's Versace pops a zipper on GMA, nearly causing other things to pop. "I was nowhere near her!" says Justin Timberlake.
Freeman in the Morning
Morgan Freeman snoozes through an a.m. interview and later claims to be testing "Google Eyelids." Scary thing is, they actually are working on that.
By the Book
Lea Michele is writing a memoir-style guide called Brunette Ambition. She's starting to make her Glee character seem like a slacker.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!