Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 23
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Blue Ivy Carter gets a special spot while on tour with mom Beyoncé. Her rider also includes a dozen gold pacifiers.
Seyfried"'s pooch Finn, who has his own Twitter, just got his first movie role. Always awkward when your dog has better prospects than some of your friends.
Mariah Carey's Versace pops a zipper on GMA, nearly causing other things to pop. "I was nowhere near her!" says Justin Timberlake.
Freeman in the Morning
Morgan Freeman snoozes through an a.m. interview and later claims to be testing "Google Eyelids." Scary thing is, they actually are working on that.
By the Book
Lea Michele is writing a memoir-style guide called Brunette Ambition. She's starting to make her Glee character seem like a slacker.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!