Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Griffin O'Neal: 'My Whole Family Has Been Destroyed To Smithereens From Addiction and Alcoholism'
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Body of Missing 6-Year-Old Who Was Vacationing with Family Before Texas Floods Hit Has Been Found
- A Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal Vacations in Italy with Longtime Best Friend Greta Caruso
- Prince William Swallows His Pride to Award FA Cup Trophy to Rival Team
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 22
The Bikini Interview: 'I'm Happy Being Curvy'
The Model of the Moment Talks Food, Fitness and Facing Criticism
DO YOU EVER DIET OR DEPRIVE YOURSELF?
When I have a shoot, I'm a lot more careful about what I eat. But I don't starve myself. In my day-to-day life I use moderation. My favorite thing to eat is sautéed spinach with melted feta cheese, but I'm not into the green-juice craze. I do like pizza, but I don't know when I last had it.
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN YOUR FIGURE?
I'm not prissy. I'm outdoorsy and I love sports. I'm not afraid to go for a hike or play basketball. I'll do circuit training and cardio. I work hard. I can't let myself go and then get in shape two weeks before a shoot.
DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT THERE'S SO MUCH CRITICISM FOR BEING CURVIER THAN MOST MODELS?
It's weird my body is a topic of conversation, but I don't listen to it. I just want to keep growing in my career, and I want to find ways to help others. I was at the Arnold Palmer Medical Center [near her hometown of Melbourne, Fla.] to see their charity opportunities. But I try to keep perspective. I'm a model; I don't cure cancer. As long as I'm healthy, it's all good.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!