Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian West Takes New Orleans in a Mardi Gras Mask
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Taylor Swift Reveals Her Squad Has 'Dated the Same People' as She Graces the Cover of Vanity Fair
- Mississippi Firefighter Allegedly Waited Outside Courthouse to Kill Man He Believed Shot His Mother
- Barred from the Funeral, Nick Gordon Honored Bobbi Kristina Brown at the Beach, Mother Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 22
The Bikini Interview: 'I'm Happy Being Curvy'
The Model of the Moment Talks Food, Fitness and Facing Criticism
DO YOU EVER DIET OR DEPRIVE YOURSELF?
When I have a shoot, I'm a lot more careful about what I eat. But I don't starve myself. In my day-to-day life I use moderation. My favorite thing to eat is sautéed spinach with melted feta cheese, but I'm not into the green-juice craze. I do like pizza, but I don't know when I last had it.
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN YOUR FIGURE?
I'm not prissy. I'm outdoorsy and I love sports. I'm not afraid to go for a hike or play basketball. I'll do circuit training and cardio. I work hard. I can't let myself go and then get in shape two weeks before a shoot.
DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT THERE'S SO MUCH CRITICISM FOR BEING CURVIER THAN MOST MODELS?
It's weird my body is a topic of conversation, but I don't listen to it. I just want to keep growing in my career, and I want to find ways to help others. I was at the Arnold Palmer Medical Center [near her hometown of Melbourne, Fla.] to see their charity opportunities. But I try to keep perspective. I'm a model; I don't cure cancer. As long as I'm healthy, it's all good.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!