Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 22
One Last Thing: Justin Bartha
It takes a lot to embarrass me. It doesn't happen often, but I'm not good at taking a compliment. The last one I got was probably something like, "You're taller than I thought." It was embarrassing, but it made me feel so, so good.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I love to say the word "frickin'." I curse way too much. I don't know. It was probably s---, right now. I just cursed.
LAST TIME I SANG KARAOKE
I'm a big karaoke guy. We went on a press tour overseas for Hangover 2, and we did a karaoke jam until 3 in the morning. Ken Jeong, Bradley Cooperand myself beatboxed and made up our own songs.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
I'm a huge Mad Men fan. Huge. I dork out to Mad Men. I light candles around the house and crack open a bottle of scotch, because it's so fun to watch people drink scotch while you drink scotch.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
I try to have a moment of bliss every day. Even this is blissful. I think this is the start of a nice friendship. We're starting our own wolf pack.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!