Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which 'Pretty' Costar Does Anthony Anderson Miss Most?
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Blake Lively Reveals the Secret Behind Her Megawatt Smile – and It's Hilarious
- J. Lo and Casper Smart Put Up Their Dukes Before the 'Fight of the Century' (PHOTO)
- Halle Berry’s Daughter Started a Lemonade Stand to Raise Money for Children in Need
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 22
One Last Thing: Justin Bartha
It takes a lot to embarrass me. It doesn't happen often, but I'm not good at taking a compliment. The last one I got was probably something like, "You're taller than I thought." It was embarrassing, but it made me feel so, so good.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I love to say the word "frickin'." I curse way too much. I don't know. It was probably s---, right now. I just cursed.
LAST TIME I SANG KARAOKE
I'm a big karaoke guy. We went on a press tour overseas for Hangover 2, and we did a karaoke jam until 3 in the morning. Ken Jeong, Bradley Cooperand myself beatboxed and made up our own songs.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
I'm a huge Mad Men fan. Huge. I dork out to Mad Men. I light candles around the house and crack open a bottle of scotch, because it's so fun to watch people drink scotch while you drink scotch.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS
I try to have a moment of bliss every day. Even this is blissful. I think this is the start of a nice friendship. We're starting our own wolf pack.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!