Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Indulges in Some Retail Therapy Following Miley Cyrus Split
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
- Christina Aguilera Jokes About Nashville Success: 'I'm Finally Beating Blake at Something'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim McGraw's Starry Night
Faith Gets Frisky, Keith Records History, and Luke Keeps Them Laughing as Tim's Pals Celebrate Summer
In fact, the crowd of artists gathered for a PEOPLE Country photo shoot before the April 8 taping of McGraw's ACM Superstar Summer Night is so star-studded, even Keith Urban can't resist whipping out his iPhone to capture the moment. With rapper Pitbull, R&B star Ne-Yo and some of country's top talent in attendance, hip-hop star Nelly can hardly believe his eyes. "This would never work at the BET Awards!" he laughs.
Luke Bryan strolls in and is quickly surrounded by well-wishers congratulating him on his Entertainer of the Year win at the Academy of Country Music Awards the night before. "I heard when you won, you cried like a baby," Kimberly Perry teases him. "Like a little boy!" Bryan confirms with a laugh.
But as the stars assemble for the shot, the focus turns to McGraw (Florida Georgia Line's Brian Kelley has even dressed superfan-style in a Tim McGraw Indian Outlaw tee) and cutting loose for the camera. Faith Hill blurts out a bawdy "Howdy, f*****s!" to crack up the group as she takes her place next to her husband in the shot. And McGraw calls out a mock complaint about having Nelly's buff biceps on display. "Can you cut his arms out of the picture?" he jokes to photographer Joe Pugliese. Bryan can't resist a little teasing. "You're losing the gun show," he taunts McGraw. But McGraw just grins. "That's why I'm wearing a jacket!"
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!