Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 25
True Blood's Stephen Moyer: Tried and True
Life Is a Balancing Act for the Actor, Who Recently Became a Father to Premature Twins
After the year they've had, a carroty mess in the living room is nothing to worry about. In September Moyer, 43, and Paquin, 30, welcomed a boy and a girl, whose names they've kept private, at a dangerously premature stage. "They came much earlier than we were expecting," he says. "You realize how fragile they are." Now that they're healthy, Moyer (who is also dad to Billy, 13, and Lilac, 10, from previous relationships) is keeping his twins close - even at work. "They have their own trailer!" he says.
When it's time to shoot, the Brit says he's lucky to have his real-life leading lady on hand - and willing to take direction. "Even if she thinks I'm giving a stupid note, she'll smile and do it," Moyer says. "It certainly makes life easier for me!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!