Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
BBQ Hot Spot!
Eat That, Top Chef! Season 1 Runner-Up Tiffani Faison Has Become Boston's Barbecue Champ with Her Down-Home Restaurant Sweet Cheeks Q
One downside to her Sweet Cheeks success: Faison is working on raising money to open her own fine-dining restaurant, and "now people are like, 'Aren't you a barbecue chef?' " she says. "The truth is, if you're a good chef, you can do anything."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!