Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Female Fans Are Helping Make Transformers Less of a Boys' Club
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Watch a Chernobyl Fox Make Itself a Sandwich (Video)
- John Stamos Weighs In on 'Unauthorized' Full House TV Movie
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
BBQ Hot Spot!
Eat That, Top Chef! Season 1 Runner-Up Tiffani Faison Has Become Boston's Barbecue Champ with Her Down-Home Restaurant Sweet Cheeks Q
One downside to her Sweet Cheeks success: Faison is working on raising money to open her own fine-dining restaurant, and "now people are like, 'Aren't you a barbecue chef?' " she says. "The truth is, if you're a good chef, you can do anything."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!