Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Mission Accomplished – Tom Cruise Wins the Box Office Weekend with Mission Impossible – Rogue Nation
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Inside Jessie James Decker's Nursery: 'I Always Wanted a Sports Theme'
- Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters Cast Comes in Costume to See Young Patients at a Boston Hospital
- Train Spotting: Stars on the Subway!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
BBQ Hot Spot!
Eat That, Top Chef! Season 1 Runner-Up Tiffani Faison Has Become Boston's Barbecue Champ with Her Down-Home Restaurant Sweet Cheeks Q
One downside to her Sweet Cheeks success: Faison is working on raising money to open her own fine-dining restaurant, and "now people are like, 'Aren't you a barbecue chef?' " she says. "The truth is, if you're a good chef, you can do anything."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!