- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name & More Weekend News
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Celebri-lattes! Amazing Coffee Art of Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas & Other Stars
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 08:10PM EST
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
Gina Neely's Healthy Burger!
The Food Network Host - Who's Focusing More on Diet-Conscious Recipes - Shares a Lean Twist on a Barbecue Staple
Makes 2 servings
10 oz. lean (85%) ground beef
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
½ medium red onion, sliced
4 large lettuce leaves
½ beefsteak tomato, sliced
Toppings: ketchup, mustard
1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high). Combine beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture evenly into 2 patties.
2. Grill burgers and onions on lightly oiled grill rack, covered with grill lid, 3 minutes on each side or until onions are soft and burgers are desired degree of doneness.
3. Place lettuce leaf on serving plate; top with burger, onion, tomato, desired toppings and remaining lettuce leaf. Repeat procedure; serve immediately.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!