Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Aunt: 'Justice Will Be Served'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Channing Tatum Channels Madonna, Shows Off 7 Dance Moves in 30 Seconds
- Four Days Before Her Split from Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Was All Smiles on Solo Visit to Boston
- Miley Cyrus: 'My Life Is Insanely Serendipitous at the Moment'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
Gina Neely's Healthy Burger!
The Food Network Host - Who's Focusing More on Diet-Conscious Recipes - Shares a Lean Twist on a Barbecue Staple
Makes 2 servings
10 oz. lean (85%) ground beef
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
½ medium red onion, sliced
4 large lettuce leaves
½ beefsteak tomato, sliced
Toppings: ketchup, mustard
1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high). Combine beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture evenly into 2 patties.
2. Grill burgers and onions on lightly oiled grill rack, covered with grill lid, 3 minutes on each side or until onions are soft and burgers are desired degree of doneness.
3. Place lettuce leaf on serving plate; top with burger, onion, tomato, desired toppings and remaining lettuce leaf. Repeat procedure; serve immediately.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!