Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
Gina Neely's Healthy Burger!
The Food Network Host - Who's Focusing More on Diet-Conscious Recipes - Shares a Lean Twist on a Barbecue Staple
Makes 2 servings
10 oz. lean (85%) ground beef
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
½ medium red onion, sliced
4 large lettuce leaves
½ beefsteak tomato, sliced
Toppings: ketchup, mustard
1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high). Combine beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture evenly into 2 patties.
2. Grill burgers and onions on lightly oiled grill rack, covered with grill lid, 3 minutes on each side or until onions are soft and burgers are desired degree of doneness.
3. Place lettuce leaf on serving plate; top with burger, onion, tomato, desired toppings and remaining lettuce leaf. Repeat procedure; serve immediately.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!