Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
A Twitter feed with a feminist take on Taylor Swift's lyrics goes viral. Look for Feminist Taylor to date (and break up with) the Feminist Ryan Gosling Tumblr.
Robert Downey Jr. consoled Jaxon Denno, 1, after he started crying because the actor didn't wear his Iron Man suit. Parting gift: Downey put turbo boosters on his stroller.
Miss Utah botches her answer on wage inequality ("create education better"). Next time she should get talking points from @FeministTSwift.
Time Travel Mugs
Brooke Shields and Christie Brinkley re-create a pose they made 27 years ago. Kudos, ladies, on having faces as flexible now as they were in the '80s.
Selena Gomez becomes a big sis to her mom's new baby Gracie. Luckily after going out with Justin Bieber, she has plenty of babysitting experience.
Still a Prodigy
Neil Patrick Harris just turned 40! As the former Doogie Howser, he got to have his midlife crisis at 20.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!