Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
- Art Garfunkel: Being Kind to Paul Simon 'Created a Monster'
- Kim Kardashian: When Kanye First Made Over My Closet, I Cried
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 08, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 2
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
A Rare Encounter
Pic surfaces of Victoria Beckham with a toothy grin. In related news, the Devil is now renting ice skates.
Paul Giamatti joins Downton Abbey. Let's hope the Dowager Countess missed his turn in Private Parts.
No Love Match
Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova snipe over boys. Think dynasty, ladies, not Dynasty.
The actors star in Jimmy Kimmel's "(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum" music video. Fine, just don't Jamie anywhere near my Foxx.
All Tressed Out
Katherine McPhee unveils a new do. The singer is hoping to cut all memories of Smash out of her hair.
E L James showed up at Robert Pattinson's house party. The 50 Shades author wanted to tell him he'd been an inspiration, but he was tied up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!