Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes for Accusing Police of Racially Profiling Her Son
- Heroes Among Us: After a Tragic Loss, Man Gives Sick Kids the Gift of Music
- Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle Welcome a Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
Bobby Flay's BBQ Essentials!
The Chef, Restaurant Mogul, Cookbook Author and Food Network Star Shares Some of His Favorite Tools to Use While Manning the Grill
"Using a chimney starter is the only way to light charcoal," says Flay.
Rapid Fire Chimney Starter, $17.99; weber.com
"You can't have enough of them," says Flay. "I use them to apply oil, glazes and sauce."
Basting brush, $11 each; lecreuset.com
"Grill pans like this one are great for both cooking and serving," says Flay. Bobby Flay Grill-to-Table Deep Oval Sizzle Pan, $59.99; kohls.com
Sturdy enough for the grill and stylish
for the table!
"My cookbook gives you all the info you'll ever need to create an amazing barbecue," says Flay.
Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction, $19.87; bn.com
"Instant-read thermometers are important," he says."Nothing ruins a barbecue faster than overcooked meat."
Taylor digital thermometer, $13.77; amazon.com
"A good pair of sturdy, stainless-steel tongs is perfect for turning vegetables, chicken, ribs and bread."
Clongs BBQ, $29.95; dreamfarm.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!