Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
Bobby Flay's BBQ Essentials!
The Chef, Restaurant Mogul, Cookbook Author and Food Network Star Shares Some of His Favorite Tools to Use While Manning the Grill
"Using a chimney starter is the only way to light charcoal," says Flay.
Rapid Fire Chimney Starter, $17.99; weber.com
"You can't have enough of them," says Flay. "I use them to apply oil, glazes and sauce."
Basting brush, $11 each; lecreuset.com
"Grill pans like this one are great for both cooking and serving," says Flay. Bobby Flay Grill-to-Table Deep Oval Sizzle Pan, $59.99; kohls.com
Sturdy enough for the grill and stylish
for the table!
"My cookbook gives you all the info you'll ever need to create an amazing barbecue," says Flay.
Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction, $19.87; bn.com
"Instant-read thermometers are important," he says."Nothing ruins a barbecue faster than overcooked meat."
Taylor digital thermometer, $13.77; amazon.com
"A good pair of sturdy, stainless-steel tongs is perfect for turning vegetables, chicken, ribs and bread."
Clongs BBQ, $29.95; dreamfarm.com
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!