Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 25
Together & Apart
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Seemed Ready to Tie the Knot - But Now There's No Date in Sight. Why the Pair Are Taking It Slow
On May 12 the pair strolled to brunch in N.Y.C. before she returned to L.A. He stayed for a bachelor party.
BACK TO WORK
Theroux returned from New York on May 19, two days before Aniston appeared in a skit with her former Friends costar Matthew Perry for Ellen.
- Pernilla Cedenheim/L.A.,
- Linda Marx/Miami,
- Paul Chi/New York City,
- Liz McNeil/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!