Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 25
Their Busy Summers
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Seemed Ready to Tie the Knot - But Now There's No Date in Sight. Why the Pair Are Taking It Slow
NEXT FOR JEN
She'll be hitting the promotional circuit to brag about, er, discuss that striptease scene in We're the Millers, out Aug. 9. And she starts filming the comedy Squirrels to the Nuts in New York City in July. Her part as a therapist is "scene-stealing," says director Peter Bogdanovich.
NEXT FOR JUSTIN
He nabbed the lead role in The Leftovers, a pilot for a possible HBO series based on Tom Perrotta's novel about townsfolk left behind after the Rapture.
- Pernilla Cedenheim/L.A.,
- Linda Marx/Miami,
- Paul Chi/New York City,
- Liz McNeil/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!