Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 25
Their Busy Summers
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Seemed Ready to Tie the Knot - But Now There's No Date in Sight. Why the Pair Are Taking It Slow
NEXT FOR JEN
She'll be hitting the promotional circuit to brag about, er, discuss that striptease scene in We're the Millers, out Aug. 9. And she starts filming the comedy Squirrels to the Nuts in New York City in July. Her part as a therapist is "scene-stealing," says director Peter Bogdanovich.
NEXT FOR JUSTIN
He nabbed the lead role in The Leftovers, a pilot for a possible HBO series based on Tom Perrotta's novel about townsfolk left behind after the Rapture.
- Pernilla Cedenheim/L.A.,
- Linda Marx/Miami,
- Paul Chi/New York City,
- Liz McNeil/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!