- Griffin O'Neal: 'My Whole Family Has Been Destroyed To Smithereens From Addiction and Alcoholism'
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Body of Missing 6-Year-Old Who Was Vacationing with Family Before Texas Floods Hit Has Been Found
- A Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal Vacations in Italy with Longtime Best Friend Greta Caruso
- Prince William Swallows His Pride to Award FA Cup Trophy to Rival Team
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 15, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Diane Kruger
It was my partner's [actor Joshua Jackson] 35th birthday, so he got a Vespa. They delivered it and I put a bow on it. He was pretty excited. We don't go on the freeways, obviously, but you escape all the traffic!
LAST SONG I SANG OUT LOUD
I was driving home from work with my best friend, and he is a huge Britney Spears fan, and we had a little nostalgic moment listening to a Britney retrospective on the radio. I think it was "Baby One More Time."
LAST TIME I SAID I WAS SORRY
I cut someone off on the freeway and I realized it was my fault. I rolled down the window 'cause the dude was not happy with me. He was okay after. He appreciated the gesture.
LAST GOOD DEED
I don't know if it's a good deed, but we shoot a lot in the desert for The Bridge. It can get really hot, so about a week ago, I got an ice-cream truck for everybody. That was fun.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
Don Johnson at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. I have had the biggest crush on him since I was a teenager. I saw him and started tearing up. It was so embarrassing for everybody.
The actress, 37, plays a homicide detective who has Asperger's on FX's new series The Bridge.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!