Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Alli Alberts: Dentist by Day, Lingerie Football Player by Night
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- FROM EW: Justin Bieber on One Direction's Shared Album Release Date: 'It Was Strategy on Their Part'
- Princess Sofia Bakes Bread, Jokes of Prince Carl Philip, 'This Is the Husband'
- Hot Country Duo Maddie & Tae Talk Girl Power
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 1
One Last Thing: Heather Locklear
A massage at my house. It's really nice, and you don't have to get up and get dressed and drive home.
LAST HOME IMPROVEMENT
My dining room. At one time we had a pool table in there. Then it was my office. There were three of us, and we always ate in the kitchen, so I finally decided to make it a dining room. So it's not an office, it's not a pool room, it's a dining room.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
I did The First Wives Club, which I was cut out of, so that's why you didn't see me in it. I was with my girlfriend walking on the set, and I looked up, and there was Goldie Hawn, and we were like, "Oh my God!" I was super excited.
There's a cake at Mastro's restaurant, the butter cake. I sometimes go and get one for me and another one for everybody else because I don't want to share. It's beautiful and I savor it.
LAST SONG I SANG OUT LOUD
"My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" in the car. Alone. My daughter says, "Mom, you're funny. You and I think we have good voices, so we sing loud, but we don't." But I know that was just meant for me.
The veteran actress, 51, dons another suit for TNT's legal drama Franklin & Bash.
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!