Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 24
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Al Pacino says he turned down the Han Solo role because he didn't understand the Star Wars script. Also, Chewbacca didn't like being introduced with "Say hello to my little friend!"
Auf Wiedersehen, 30s!
Heidi Klum sported a jewel-encrusted multilayered top hat to her 40th-birthday party. "You wore that and voted me off?" scoffs every ousted Project Runway contestant.
Daniel Radcliffe says he wants to be a dad while in his 20s and is eager to get a tattoo. At least one of these facts will make his mother happy.
Helen Fielding's next book is Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy. If the movie role's recast, look for the follow-up, Renée Zellweger: Mad at My Agent.
Does this cape make me look fat?
In school, Man of Steel's Henry Cavill claims that classmates called him "Fat Cavill." Those students were later voted most likely to become supervillains.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reveal they're having a girl. No matter what the gender, they had vowed to keep their little reality TV star in bespoke Gucci diapers.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!