Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Vincent Van Gogh Remembered on 125th Anniversary of His Death With Portrait Made from 50,000 Flowers
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Law & Order Director Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Kentucky Man Feces Felony Charges After Shooting Down Drone (Video)
- Mets Manager Terry Collins Writes Moving Letter to Widow of Longtime Fan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 24
One Last Thing: Matthew Morrison
I'm back in New York for a while, and I guess I'm nervous about the subway. I just want to make sure I still remember how to get around. I got lost yesterday, and it was nerve-racking trying to be the great New Yorker that I once was.
LAST SPORT I PLAYED
Probably a round of golf with a couple of buddies a few weeks ago in L.A. I would describe myself as a beginner, but I'm working hard to up my game. We bet every hole.
Last night I broke down and got a Reese's and ate both cups. I try not to have too much sugar, but every now and then you just have to get nasty. That and Almond Joy are my go-tos.
LAST TIME I HIT THE GYM
I probably only get to the gym about once a week, but I'm a big runner. I run about 40 miles every week. I just can't run on a treadmill.
LAST TIME I LOST MY COOL
Two days ago at Ikea in Brooklyn. I have a small apartment, and we are redoing it, and it's hard to find smaller furniture. We were shopping for a couch, and I was very short with people because no one was helping us. I didn't go off; I just got quiet. I never lose my cool.
The Glee star, 34, croons on his new album Where It All Began, out this month.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!