Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 3
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Zayn from One Direction gets a caricature of his girlfriend tattooed on his arm. Let us suggest a new direction: Dr. Tattoff.
Princess of (New) York
Eugenie might move to N.Y.C. As it says on the Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor, your royals with nutty hats."
Cameron Diaz will play Miss Hannigan in the new Annie movie. Consider it a promotion from Bad Teacher to really bad caretaker.
A Good Thing?
Martha Stewart admits to sexting. Thank you, Martha, for constantly redefining what it means to get crafty.
Who You Calling a 1%-er?
Sean Combs says his life is "pretty normal" and he doesn't even like caviar. Luckily his butler, driver and entourage adore the stuff.
Emma Watson claims to own only eight pairs of shoes. Fortunately she does have a certain magical power known as a stylist.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!