Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 3
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Zayn from One Direction gets a caricature of his girlfriend tattooed on his arm. Let us suggest a new direction: Dr. Tattoff.
Princess of (New) York
Eugenie might move to N.Y.C. As it says on the Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor, your royals with nutty hats."
Cameron Diaz will play Miss Hannigan in the new Annie movie. Consider it a promotion from Bad Teacher to really bad caretaker.
A Good Thing?
Martha Stewart admits to sexting. Thank you, Martha, for constantly redefining what it means to get crafty.
Who You Calling a 1%-er?
Sean Combs says his life is "pretty normal" and he doesn't even like caviar. Luckily his butler, driver and entourage adore the stuff.
Emma Watson claims to own only eight pairs of shoes. Fortunately she does have a certain magical power known as a stylist.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!