Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
- Red Carpet Rainbow! The Most Colorful Gowns at the SAG Awards
- SAG Awards Diary: Who Got Cozy with Jared Leto on the Dance Floor? Inside the Afterparties with PEOPLE
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2013
- Vol. 79
- No. 25
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
John Mellencamp gets a shiner from his teenage son. Proof that there is indeed a Father's Day present worse than socks.
Carey Mulligan is the frontrunner to play young Hillary Clinton in the biopic Rodham. And frontrunners always get the job - just ask ...
Kate Middleton's uncle plans to gift her baby shares of the Chelsea Football Club. Very thoughtful: Nothing guarantees hours of sleep like soccer.
After fretting onstage that she lost her engagement ring, Kelly Clarkson later tweets that she found it. That sound you hear is her fiancé's sigh of relief.
Butler Did It
Gerard Butler dumps a bucket of ice down his pants on a German game show. Either that or, man, did he botch that Cocktail II audition.
Johnny on the Spot
John Malkovich saves a stranger who fell and cut his neck by compressing the wound with his scarf. Luckily he's a trained EMT: Emergency Medical Thespian.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!