Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Freddie Gray's Family Condemns Baltimore Riots: 'Don't Tear Up the Whole City Just for Him'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Sam Smith Cancels Australian Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Ewww! Gordon Ramsay Shares the Grossest Thing He's Ever Eaten (VIDEO)
- KaDee Strickland: How Having a Child Strengthened My Marriage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 3
The chef at Koi serves up a savory appetizer from the L.A. hot spot
RIB EYE BITES
Makes 4 appetizer servings
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 green bell pepper, cut in 1-in. pieces or 10 shishito peppers, tops removed
1 tbsp. soy sauce
¼ cup sour cream
¾ cup fresh cilantro leaves, lightly packed
1 small garlic clove, peeled
2 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-to 12-oz.) rib eye steak
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook peppers in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until soft. Add soy sauce; set aside.
2. Pulse sour cream, cilantro and garlic in blender. Add peppers and cream cheese; purée until smooth. Season sauce to taste with salt; set aside.
3. Sprinkle rib eye with garlic salt and pepper. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Slice diagonally into bite-size pieces. Serve with pepper cream sauce.
Adapted from a dish at Koi Restaurant
The blogger from the Travel Bite shares products to make your summer trip no sweat!
"The best bags for travel cross over your body for security."
Baggu Duck Bag, $26; baggu.com
"Dodge the $6 bottles of water at the airport and fill this one up. It even packs flat!"
Shades Anti-Bottle, $9.99; vapor.us
"Refreshing peppermint calms your nerves."
Blue Oil Balancing Concentrate, $16.50; aveda.com
"These smell lovely! I use them to wipe down the tray table and arm rests on a plane.
Sanitizing Towelettes, $11.95; giovannicosmetics.com
"Great for tummy troubles, like motion sickness."
Gin Gins Ginger Candy, $16.99; abesmarket.com
"You can squish this pillow down to packing size, and the memory foam pops right back into place."
Evolution Pillow, $34.99; cabeau.com
"This fan is small enough to fit into a pocket."
Wood fan, $1; pier1.com
"It's curved so that you can blink with the mask still on!"
Bucky Sleep Mask, $12.95; rei.com
- CONTRIBUTOR Catherine Kast.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!