Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 08, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 2
One Last Thing: Rebecca Romijn
My character is a former Olympic rower, and I used to row, so I was like, "I'll show them how it's done." At my first training session, the boat was only about a foot wide and very tippy. I was in the lake in about two minutes.
LAST GREAT DISCOVERY
Zulily, a kids' sale website. They had a big sale on inflatable pool toys and the kids [twin daughters Charlie and Dolly, 4] were so excited. I just had my first weekend at home in two months, and I blew up inflatables the entire time.
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
House Hunters International. I love when people move to a foreign place, especially one I've never been to, on a budget. It's really interesting.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I curse all the time. Of course we try to watch what we say at home, but as parents, when you're rushing to find your keys, sometimes words slip out. We don't have a swear jar. They would clean up if we did!
LAST FAMILY TRIP
We went to New York for work a couple of weeks ago. My girls love the city. And they really love hailing cabs. We'll be outside, and even if it's raining, I'll say, "Oh no, we're never going to get a cab," and they'll go, "We'll do it! Taxi!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!