- Zoë Saldana Shows Off Her Incredible Abs in Gym Selfie: 'Mommies We Can All Do It'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Utah Widow of Five Starts a Summer Camp to Help Children Cope with the Loss of a Parent
- Prince George's Guide to Norfolk! Inside the Royal Toddler's Favorite Spots
- FROM SI: Beijing Awarded 2022 Winter Olympics
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 08, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 2
One Last Thing: Rebecca Romijn
My character is a former Olympic rower, and I used to row, so I was like, "I'll show them how it's done." At my first training session, the boat was only about a foot wide and very tippy. I was in the lake in about two minutes.
LAST GREAT DISCOVERY
Zulily, a kids' sale website. They had a big sale on inflatable pool toys and the kids [twin daughters Charlie and Dolly, 4] were so excited. I just had my first weekend at home in two months, and I blew up inflatables the entire time.
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
House Hunters International. I love when people move to a foreign place, especially one I've never been to, on a budget. It's really interesting.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I curse all the time. Of course we try to watch what we say at home, but as parents, when you're rushing to find your keys, sometimes words slip out. We don't have a swear jar. They would clean up if we did!
LAST FAMILY TRIP
We went to New York for work a couple of weeks ago. My girls love the city. And they really love hailing cabs. We'll be outside, and even if it's raining, I'll say, "Oh no, we're never going to get a cab," and they'll go, "We'll do it! Taxi!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!