Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Prince William Reacted to a Baby Having a 'Royal Poop' During the Couple's Visit to Vancouver
- Blinded by the Bling: Idina Menzel Debuts Her Massive Engagement Ring
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 08, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 2
One Last Thing: Rebecca Romijn
My character is a former Olympic rower, and I used to row, so I was like, "I'll show them how it's done." At my first training session, the boat was only about a foot wide and very tippy. I was in the lake in about two minutes.
LAST GREAT DISCOVERY
Zulily, a kids' sale website. They had a big sale on inflatable pool toys and the kids [twin daughters Charlie and Dolly, 4] were so excited. I just had my first weekend at home in two months, and I blew up inflatables the entire time.
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
House Hunters International. I love when people move to a foreign place, especially one I've never been to, on a budget. It's really interesting.
LAST TIME I CURSED
I curse all the time. Of course we try to watch what we say at home, but as parents, when you're rushing to find your keys, sometimes words slip out. We don't have a swear jar. They would clean up if we did!
LAST FAMILY TRIP
We went to New York for work a couple of weeks ago. My girls love the city. And they really love hailing cabs. We'll be outside, and even if it's raining, I'll say, "Oh no, we're never going to get a cab," and they'll go, "We'll do it! Taxi!"
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!