Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Says It's 'Very Intimidating' to Cook with Pal Padma Lakshmi
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Johnny Depp Jokes He Had to 'Prepare a Long Time' to 'Tap into the Emotion' Needed to Make Dog-Smuggling Apology Video
- WATCH: 89-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Fulfils Her Wish to Sing the National Anthem at an MLB Game
- Kim Kardashian, Bella Hadid, Robert De Niro and More Arrive for the Exclusive De Grisogono Party at Cannes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
The Little Big Town singer and host of Great American Country's Kimberly's Simply Southern shares a summer treat
CITRUS SALAD WITH POPPY SEED LEMON VINAIGRETTE
2 Valencia oranges, segmented or sliced
2 navel oranges, segmented or sliced
1 pomelo or ruby red grapefruit, segmented or sliced
1 avocado, diced
Juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. poppy seeds
1 head Bibb or butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. In a bowl, gently toss together first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey and poppy seeds until emulsified. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Toss vinaigrette with fruit mixture. Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Top each with fruit. Sprinkle with almonds.
The host of a new fall talk show and founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails shares a 'sweet and sparkly' drink recipe
ENDLESS SUMMER COCKTAIL
Makes 1 Serving
Pour 1½ oz. coconut vodka, 3 oz. pineapple juice and 4 oz. sparkling water into a 16-oz. glass filled with 1 cup frozen mango slices and ice. Garnish with fresh mango wedge, if desired.
The Extra host and frequent flyer shares her go-to products for an easy trip out of town
"My smile stays white on the go with this pen even when I'm enjoying red wine."
Philips Zoom! Whitening Pen, $22.99; drugstore.com
NEAT & TIDY
"This bag protects my suitcase contents from toiletry leakage."
Allegro Cosmetic Bag Valet, $19.99; target.com
"I keep my lips smooth and moisturized with this lip balm—even in the dry airplane air."
Beeswax Lip Balm, $3.30; burtsbees.com
"I always bring my own throw to keep me warm."
Brush Teal Throw, $39.95; crateandbarrel.com
"I keep this small bag in the plane's seat pocket to hold my essentials."
3-1-1 Quart Travel Pack, $7.99; containerstore.com
"This portable speaker is great for listening to music in my hotel room."
Portable Printed Speaker, $24; cwonder.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Ana Calderone,
- Liza Hamm,
- Catherine Kast,
- Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!