Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ohio Community Reeling After 4-Year-Old with Autism Wanders from Home and Drowns: 'They'll Never Get Over It'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Happy Birthday Aunt Becky! Lori Loughlin Celebrates Turning 51 With the Fuller House Cast
- Sorry, Everyone: It Is Going to Be Really, Really Hot This Weekend
- 8 Children Hurt by Falling Tree in California: 'I Tried to Save as Many as I Could,' Says Witness
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Blake Shelton brings his long-hair look back while on tour. It's just a wig, but this "party in the back" is one fiesta Pinboard won't RSVP to.
John Stamos reunites with his Full House character's band on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. For an encore, can Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky date in real life?
Bad Fan Days!
Beyoncé makes a superfan faint after hugging him - then gets her hair caught in an actual fan onstage. Never fear: Her halo is still intact.
Katy Perry goes as a giraffe to her stylist Johnny Wujek's jungle-themed birthday. She really sticks her neck out for her friends.
Clueless turns 18. Is Cher still saving herself for Luke Perry? She might have better luck with Chippendales dancer Ian Ziering.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!