Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
The PEOPLE Pinboard
The Celebrity News, Photos and Trends That Caught Our Eye This Week
Blake Shelton brings his long-hair look back while on tour. It's just a wig, but this "party in the back" is one fiesta Pinboard won't RSVP to.
John Stamos reunites with his Full House character's band on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. For an encore, can Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky date in real life?
Bad Fan Days!
Beyoncé makes a superfan faint after hugging him - then gets her hair caught in an actual fan onstage. Never fear: Her halo is still intact.
Katy Perry goes as a giraffe to her stylist Johnny Wujek's jungle-themed birthday. She really sticks her neck out for her friends.
Clueless turns 18. Is Cher still saving herself for Luke Perry? She might have better luck with Chippendales dancer Ian Ziering.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!