Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teresa Giudice on Raising Her Four Girls Alone While Joe's in Prison – and How They're Coping
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Struggling Teen Asks for Donuts in Exchange for Carrying Groceries – Ends up with Over $300,000 in Donations
- Grey's Anatomy Star Jesse Williams on His Powerful BET Awards Speech: I Want People to Know 'They Are Not Alone'
- Nicole Kidman Shows Her (Fake) Age on the Set of Top of the Lake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 29, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 5
Before They Were Country Stars!
A Look into the Family Photo Albums of Your Favorite Crooners
"Growing up in Florida made me a saltwater rat," says the Vero Beach native, 31. "It was so great to be where the sun shines most all the time."
MIRANDA LAMBERT, 1986
"I cried every day of first grade because I was away from my parents," Lambert, 29, recalls of her childhood in Lindale, Texas.
BLAKE SHELTON, ca. 1980
"It's unbelievable how crazy I was about country music," says the singer, 37 (with his first guitar). At 8, he made his debut in a local talent show.
LUKE BRYAN, ca. 1988
"If you can picture Mayberry, you can picture Leesburg," says Bryan, 37, of his upbringing in rural Georgia.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD, 1996
"My parents were easy with me, but I never gave them any trouble," says the Oklahoma native, 30 (on a trip to Nashville, above).
TAYLOR SWIFT, 1993
Talented toddler! At 13, Swift, now 23, persuaded her parents to move from their Christmas tree farm in Pennsylvania to Nashville.
JASON ALDEAN, 1979
As a boy in Macon, Ga., "I played a little bit of football, but baseball was what I loved," says Aldean, 36.
FOR MORE PHOTOS
Pick up a copy of PEOPLE's new book Before They Were Country Stars!, out July 19, featuring 200 photos of some of Nashville's brightest before they made it big. (Adorable baby pictures, awkward teen phases and embarrassing moments all included!)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!