Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ken Watanabe Diagnosed with Stomach Cancer Ahead of Broadway Return
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- California Couple Pledges to Cover College Tuition for Entire Kindergarten Class: 'It Opens so Many Doors'
- How a Devastating Fire Inspired Keith Urban to Want to Give Back
- Kelly Clarkson Has Written a Children's Book All About Her Daughter – See the Adorable Announcement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 05, 2013
- Vol. 80
- No. 6
The Royal Christening
GOWN OF AGES
Hand-sewn in 1841, the original royal christening gown worn by the Queen, Prince Charles, William and Harry was made with the same kind of lace used in Queen Victoria's wedding dress. But time has taken its toll, and the new future heir will likely wear a replica created by the Queen's dresser Angela Kelly and her team.
Di with Will (as Charles watches).
Queen Victoria and the future King Edward VIII.
The future Queen Elizabeth II with her parents, the Duke and Duchess of York.
Princess Elizabeth holds Charles.
Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby is expected to do the honors.
THE LILY FONT
Commissioned by Queen Victoria, the silver-gilt basin that holds baptismal water has been used by royals since 1841.
- with Moira Bailey,
- Philip Boucher,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Shruti Desai,
- Monique Jessen,
- Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!